Chess Mate Ultima Tri Fold Magnetic Set
Designed and Handcrafted by David Weinstock
David lives in Seattle Washington, he is a Chess Master and artist.
He designed and handcrafts the "Chess Mate" himself. It is
the finest tri- fold wallet style magnetic set I have ever seen.
- This is a Deluxe version of the Chess Mate
- The magnetic set is in the shape of a tri-fold wallet about the size of
a checkbook. Folded up it measures 6" long by 3 3/16" wide, and 1/2"
- Open and laying flat it measures 9 12/16" long, and 6" wide.
The chess board which has a nice laminate protecting it, measures 6" square.
In addition the lower panel serves as a storage panel for the magnetic
pieces which are out of the game.
- An extra set of Queens, an extra Bishop, Knight and Rook for each side
are also included for those special pawn promotions.
- The border design is embossed with exquisite antique gold foil.
- The wallet has a very substantial feel, and is covered with a very attractive
high quality bonded leather.
- The playing disks included are a deluxe version with a gold foil pattern
behind the symbol for the piece. The pieces are mounted on
the magnets, which over-hang the magnet and it makes it easy to pick up
a piece and move it.
- The images of the pieces are obviously done with a very high resolution.
- This little set is quite a find, and something you will enjoy for years.
Thank you David for creating such a fine product. Handcrafted
in the USA.
- The Chess Mate Ultima comes in your choice Tan or Dark Burgundy.
(No additional images)