Chess Mate Pocket ID Tri Fold Magnetic Pocket
Designed and Handcrafted by David Weinstock
David lives in Seattle Washington, he is a Chess Master and artist.
He designed and handcrafts the "Chess Mate Pocket I.D." himself.
It is the finest tri- fold wallet style magnetic set I have ever seen.
It has been made utilizing genuine leather.
- New item just out.
- Inside there is a special flap to hold paper money, and a pouch to insert
the back cardboard flap of your personal check book.
- On the front is a pouch for your I.D., Credit Cards, etc.
- The magnetic set is in the shape of a checkbook, and has a tri fold chess
board, with a capture panel.. Folded up it measures 6 1/4" long by
3 1/4" wide, and 1/2" thick.
- Open and laying flat it measures 6 3/8" square. With the tri fold
chess board open and laying flat it measures 6/3/8" by 8 7/8".
The chess board which has a nice laminate protecting it, measures 5 3/4"
square. In addition the lower panel serves as a storage panel for
the magnetic pieces which are out of the game.
- An extra set of Queens, Rooks, Bishops, and Knights are included for those
special pawn promotions.
- The border design is embossed with exquisite antique gold foil.
- The wallet has a very elegant feel, and is covered with a very attractive
high quality leather.
- The playing disks, which are mounted on the magnets, overhang the magnet
and it makes it easy to pick up a piece and move it.
- The images of the pieces are obviously done with a very high resolution.
- This little set is quite a find, and something you will enjoy for years.
You can purchase extra sets of pieces if you ever need them. What
a refreshing idea? Thank you David for creating such a fine
product. Made in the USA.